Proposal Template for Doctoral Programs- Introduction
Please read these instructions carefully before beginning your proposal
- This template outlines the mandatory sections of the proposal. Please specifically answer each question in the template. No section should be left blank. If a question is not applicable, enter "N/A" in the appropriate section. Incomplete proposals will not be forwarded to the Substantive Change committee for review.
- Do not delete the questions.
- The proposal should be no more than 10,000 words, not including attachments.
- Attachments are preferred as .PDF. (Microsoft Office documents should be saved in versions compatible with Office 97-2003. Office 2007 / Windows Vista documents are not acceptable at this time.)
NAMING YOUR PROPOSAL:
Use the following naming convention for your document. Incorrectly named documents will not be reviewed.
[Tentative Review Year-Month], [Institution Name]: [Degree/Program Name]
Example: 2010-02, Sunshine University: PhD in Engineering
REVIEWING YOUR PROPOSAL:
SUBMITTING YOUR PROPOSAL:
- See the WASC Guide to Submitting Substantive Change Proposals for instructions on submitting your document.
- Please have your institution's Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO) notify Marcy Ramsey (email@example.com) once the proposal is complete and has been submitted.